sofia vallejos

hello

mi name is sofia

I am 15 years old, I am a very happy person I see the positive side to things, extremely patient, I like to believe in my instincts and live the present




my style 
my style is comfortable, the clothes I like to wear are long or short, jeans and sneakers

Resultado de imagen para estilo comodoResultado de imagen para estilo comodo


I like varied music like electronic, indie pop, indie rock and popResultado de imagen para indie pop

my musical idol is MELANIE MARTINEZ

Resultado de imagen para melanie martinezResultado de imagen para melanie martinez


I do not belong to any tribe but if it belonged to one, I would like to be metalera, because they are very simple, they do not like to draw attention their look is classic and comfortable


Resultado de imagen para metaleros y metaleras





Comentarios